• Real Fashion Real People

    MISS USA 2014 Final Question and Their Right Answers:


    The beauty queens contend for winning the title of Miss USA 2014 could swagger and be proud in their evening gowns and bikinis all they wanted, but it's the ballyhooed Question and Answer section for queens that can make or respite a reputation.
    In this post we will discourse on Q&A of top six finalists beauty in Miss USA 2014. Below the name of the top six finalists took the stage. 
    1. Miss Lowa: 
    Miss Lowa 2014
    Miss Lowa 2014
     
    Quastion: The Judge Melissa Peterman ask her about weather she would agree that, as a recent New York Times story suggested, "Narcissim is an Epidemic" and America's youth today are turning into a "hyper-entitled, self-absorbed generation."
    Answer: "I actually do agree with that. I think social media and technology has allowed the youth to post and share pictures of themselves and videos of themselves. That kinda, to me, seems narcissistic. 

    2. Miss North Dakota:
    Miss North Dakota 2014
    Miss North Dakota 2014
     
    Question: Judge Allie LaForce asks her about her feeling if she thought college was relevant in this day and age considering how hard it is to get a job after graduation, combined with the soaring costs of education.
    Answer: "I do think going to college is relevant at this point. I know my parents' generation, there was been a lot of people who are extremely successful who never did get a college degree, but in this day and age I know it's extremely hard to find a job, even after four years of college. So I do think it's extremely important to go and get your education and, I guess, further your education after high school."

    3. Miss Florida:
    Miss Florida 2014
    Miss Florida 2014
     
    Question: Judge Randy Couture wanted to know what set her apart from the other finalists and why she should be crowned Miss USA.
    Answer: Well, I have to tell you that being up here is an honor to be with these women. They are absolutely phenomenal and I've really gotten to know them over the past couple weeks. However, I think that I'm bringing something new to the table. My father passed away with complications of Crohn's [disease] and colitis, and I'd really love to bring that forward, and raise money and awareness, and bring it home for my dad.

    4. Miss Nevada:

    Miss Nevada 2014
    Miss Nevada 2014
     
    Question: Judge Rumer Willis noted a disturbing statistic about sexual assaults among college students and asked why she thought such crimes have been "swept under the rug for so long" and what colleges can do to combat that—a question the Taekwondo expert answered with a personal touch.
    Answer: "I believe that some colleges may potentially be afraid of having a bad reputation and that would be a reason it could be swept under the rug, because they don't want that to come out into the public. But I think more awareness is very important so women can learn how to protect themselves. Myself, as a fourth-degree black belt, I learned from a young age that you need to be confident and be able to defend yourself. And I think that's something that we should start to really implement for a lot of women."   

    5. Miss Louisiana:

    Miss Louisiana 2014
    Miss Louisiana 2014
     
    Question: Judge Ian Ziering offering a politically charged about whether the government was right to release five Guantanamo Bay prisoners in exchange for American POW Bowe Bergdahl.
    Answer: "I am glad that we got our guy back. However, I do not feel it is right that we subject our-self to these acts of terrorism. I do agree with our guy being back but, however, I do not think that we should subject ourselves."

    6. Miss Georgia:

    Miss Georgia 2014
    Miss Georgia 2014
     Question: The judge Karl Malone gave Miss Georgia 30 seconds to say anything on the Political Leaders.
    Answer: "I say that we should lead our country by faith. For me, I know that when I go to bed at night I pray for my family as well as the leaders of the country. I think if we pull together and work together, we are able to make more of a difference than setting ourselves apart. That's what I would say."

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment